Tuesday, February 26, 2008

American Peoms

America the Light Comes Together
Separation represents darkness.Intregration represents the light.
If there is no light than darkness stays forever. We need to come together.
We as Americans did that, 9/11 Katrina trough us together to those in need.
We are Americans. We are one. Americans are spectacular and amazing spiteful and loving is what we are about, Separation represents darkness Integration represents the light. We come together in the time of need we are the light of the future.

American Pride
The land of the free, America, It’s in me a Firefighter a police officer.
Am a hero in this land of possibilities. I raise my head high with pride as I walk these American streets. Freedom is all around me. My liberty bell rings with the joist song I sing. Every breath in me gives praise to the land of the green. Because America be true to me I be true to thee.

The Eye of the of the Tiger
The jungle is our nature; the jungle is our life,
The jungle is our destiny, the jungle is our light.
We are the eye of the tiger. We long for a purpose in life,
We long for the beauty of nature, we long for the help of growing,
To be stronger and more mature. We are the eye of the tiger.
It’s time to show the world, it’s time to show our colors, it’s
Time to show how life can be easier, by bonding together and working with each other.
We are the eye of the tiger.
Undefined Beauty
If beauty had a face, it wouldn’t have a race.
WE all have skin, aren’t we all kin?
Scarred black, white, tan
Aren’t we all your fellow man?
Is all we are, we represents these strips and stars.

No comments: