Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What make America what it is today: Rayvon Hill, Olivia Kamara, Kefion Green, Kayla Cain, Kim Perry

Our backbone, the wisest of the human race
They keep us feeling comfortable and safe
whenever you feel down, they can bring you joy
they care for all the girls and boys
Uniting and coming together to become one
So much experience, they know how to progress our lives
They can help the world become a better place
No war, no guns, just peace

Going into the battlefield with their heads above their shoulders
Marching two by two, knowing that if they skip a beat the war would be over
Fighting for their country so that we can stand proud and tall
Making the enemy know that we are no joke at all
Sleepless nights, and endless days , praying that they would be heroes one day
Wake up it’s time for the kill, let show these suckers who will win
“Ready aim fire” the first shot is heard
Blood is everywhere, my comrades has been killed
Should I go home and lay in deadly sins?
Who would protect my family if I become a whip?
No honor for leaving the war early, I can’t go home and sit
To hollow in self pity, I know this won’t help one bit
Who would protect this great nation that my ancestors took so long to build
I will stay and fight so that the United States of America can stay United
I want to remember this day, as the day we fought for victory
Because in the end we need to know that we are fighting for freedom, liberty, and justice
Support the troops not only because they fight for you, but support them because it could have been you.


America is the home of the brave
The home of the settle
Where you can be yourself and not be judged
America stands by it self as one


America the beautiful shines so brightly
Land of the free, Home of the brave I say proudly
Even after all the obstacles our country has faced
We still remain united as one through all the triumph and pain


America , a beautiful and amazing place
Embodies views that capture the imagination
from its rolling mountains and national monuments
America ascertains what most strive for, an assortment of advantageous works of arts
America , oh America how I envy you so!

No comments: